Tariff and Other Charges
One of the most prominent Ladies Hostel in Chennai , OMR. Our building stands out from the distance. It...
We have built open spaces for cafeteria on the ground floor for our occupants to enjoy a meal after...
Enjoy a good meal while you watch your favorite shows in our state of the art cafeteria.
Our rooms have all the facilities of a star hotel, complete with a fridge and TV.
WARDROBES FOR SAFETY
Each of our rooms have a modular steel wardrobe allowing our occupants to leave their valuable belongings without any...
Each room is well ventilated and has comfortable walking space.
Eligibility For The Hostel
Admission is strictly on first come first serve basis only and with the submission of certain statutory requirements as detailed below:
- Father’s Name:
- Permanent Address:
- Mobile Number:
- Passport Size Photo:
- Proof of Address: Pan Card / Driving License /Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Company / College ID:
The following amounts to be paid as security deposit in advance which shall carry no interest & will be refunded back on vacating the premises in a proper condition as at the time of occupation.
- Twin Sharing Rs.19,000/-
- Triple Sharing Rs.17,000/-
- Quartet Sharing Rs.15,000/-
- Tariff per Person on Twin Sharing basis Rs.360/- per day ( Minimum occupancy for 1 month ).
- Tariff per Person on Triple Sharing basis Rs.320/- per day ( Minimum occupancy for 1 month ).
- Tariff per Person on Quartet Sharing basis Rs.280/- per day ( Minimum occupancy for 1 month ).
Note : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be provided Free of Cost to all our Occupants.
- Electricity charges will be additional @ Rs.11.50 per unit as per the individual meter of every room. The total amount will be divided equally amongst the room occupants.
How to Apply for Checkin
- Please go to our Register section, fill in all details, upload a copy of your proof of ID, Address and Photograph and give your choice of room No. with bed No. On approval of the same a confirmation email will be sent to you with an admission number for making payment of the Security Deposit.
- The occupancy is for a minimum period of 30 Days and the first tariff charges calculation at the time of moving in will be from the date of occupancy.
- The occupants have to Login to the checkout section and fill in the necessary details as required.
- As the minimum occupancy period is for 30 Days those who wish to stay only for 30 Days will have to simultaneously do both the check- in and check-out procedure at the time of joining to avoid payment of an additional 30 Days Tariff.
- If the checkout day falls on a Sunday, the checkout date will be considered the following day (i.e, for 31 days).
- If the occupant does not register in the check-out procedure section but still wants to check-out all of a sudden then the facility manager will help her to complete the online formalities and 30 Days Tariff from that date will have to be paid by the occupant.
- The above mentioned are the Tariff and Other charges